At Hello Iconic we're seeking a Senior UX Designer to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
As a Senior UX Designer, you are a talented and driven designer who partners with technology to make gorgeous, ground-breaking work that solves problems. You are ready for hands-on projects at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, to participating in client presentations and ensuring deadlines are met. Hello Iconic is a seriously cross-knowledge and collaborative work environment, so Senior UX Designers need to collaborate across different teams on a daily basis, from Dev to QA to client services, all while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution.
We value team members that are fast learners, eager to learn new processes, tools, technologies, and are especially passionate about creating products that people use and love.
For this specific role communication and problem-solving skills are important.
Key areas of knowledge/experience:
- 3+ years experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications
- Excellence at designing a brand experience across multiple channels, including web, mobile, and native applications.
- Experience designing in one of our core industries Video/Audio Streaming, FinTech, Education, Healthcare, Blockchain, or General Consumer Applications.
- Direct client interaction experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction, and present designs and concepts.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch, should be core elements of your toolbox.
- Strong experience using various prototyping tools to help understand the problem, test concepts, and communicate experiences to internal teams and clients.
- Full understanding of how to identify the true needs of users through research, Customer Journey Mapping, Jobs To Be Done theory, and apply the insights to the design strategy and business needs.
- Proven skills in mentoring, presenting, and visual communication.
- Knowledge of Service Design, design systems, and agile methodologies.
- Risk-taking in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something you love.
- Location: Tegucigalpa
- Position: Full Time
- Number of openings: 1
- Education: Diseño Gráfico or similar is ideal but not required. It is important however that candidates are tech savvy.
- We celebrate diversity. We strongly encourage all qualified applicants without regard of gender, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
- We have created a great work space for our team where we encourage collaboration with your peers, however there is also a large component of remote communication with teams and client counterparts in the US. All of our communications take place via internet/cloud tools such as Slack, Zoom, Dropbox, Github, JIRA, Google Drive.
Why Hello Iconic?
- Develop consumer-based products targeting millions of users
- Work with iconic global brands. We are currently working with some of the most important TV entertainment brands in the world, large international clients and series-A funded startups in our core industries of Video / Audio Streaming, FinTech, HealthTech, EdTech, and Blockchain. Some of our current and past clients include The Walt Disney Company, NBC Universal, Neil Young, Netflix, University of Maryland Global Campus, Massachusetts General Hospital and much more.
- Great and balanced work environment https://www.instagram.com/hello.iconic/
- Work with some of the most talented, dedicated and creative professionals in the area.
- Competitive salary with clear growth and career paths.
- Training and international conferences annual budget availability.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.
- Contract according to Honduran laws.
- Private medical insurance.
- Half scholarship for English training (if needed).
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, send us your CV, Github repo or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org