Our product team at Hello Iconic is growing and we are looking for a Product Manager with at least 3 years of experience building and maintaining highly-scalable products.
The selected candidate will be joining our product team that works in multiple user-facing products such as web, mobile or OTT products. You will be part of high-performing scrum teams working for large international clients and series-A funded startups. You will learn from our core focus industries of Video / Audio Streaming, FinTech, HealthTech, EdTech, and Blockchain.
Most of your work will be focused on working on full products discovery, wire framing, development and release process, interfacing with clients understanding product needs and requirements and coordinating with internal multidisciplinary teams the product deliverables.
We value team members that are fast learners and eager to learn new product and project management frameworks as projects and new challenges get assigned.
- Plan and manage with the Account Manager and client Product Manager the product roadmap and key deliverables.
- Define with the client the iteration objectives based on the project Agile Framework.
- Define backlog user stories and tasks for the backlog.
- Prioritize backlog looking for best benefit of the product based on client priorities and technical feedback.
- Collaborate with Developers and Architecture team to design scalable solutions for products.
- Support team on requirements refinement and better understanding of the product.
- Support team in risks detection and management leading the communication with the client.
Key areas of knowledge/experience:
- Experience in Agile methodologies, with a focus on scoping, iteration planning, user story and, acceptance criteria writing, rollout management.
- 2-3 years work experience in project and/or technical product management.
- Knowledge of development process for API/services-based products.
- Boast precise and effective communication with clients and teammates in English and Spanish
- Experience interacting with external teams and other client providers.
- Fully capable of reading technical documentation in English and follow up technical questions via written communications (email, slack, etc) with external support teams.
While not necessary for our role, the following skills would be a plus:
- Good understanding of Web, Mobile and OTT platforms application development process.
- Understanding of on-demand cloud computer platforms such as AWS or Heroku and applications architecture.
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence or other agile project management tools.
- Experience in products POCs and MVPs definitions.
- Location: The main office is in Tegucigalpa, but open to remote working applicants.
- Position: Full Time
- Openings Available: 1
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related field.
- We celebrate diversity. We strongly encourage all qualified applicants without regard to gender, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
- We have created a great workspace for our team where we encourage collaboration with your peers, however, there is also a large component of remote communication with teams and client counterparts in the US. All of our communications take place via internet/cloud tools such as Slack, Zoom, Dropbox, JIRA, Google Drive.
Why Hello Iconic?
- Develop consumer-based products targeting millions of users
- Work with iconic global brands. We are currently working with some of the most important TV entertainment brands in the world, large international clients and series-A funded startups in our core industries of Video / Audio Streaming, FinTech, HealthTech, EdTech, and Blockchain. Some of our current and past clients include The Walt Disney Company, NBC Universal, Neil Young, Netflix, University of Maryland Global Campus, Massachusetts General Hospital and much more.
- Great and balanced work environment https://www.instagram.com/hello.iconic/
- Work with some of the most talented, dedicated and creative professionals in the area.
- Competitive salary with clear growth and career paths.
- Training and international conferences annual budget availability.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.
- Contract according to Honduran laws.
- Private medical insurance.
- Half scholarship for English training (if needed).
- Manage the agile product development process for several clients.
- Identify and analyze project requirements to define and build a product that fits the customers' needs.
- Collaborate and support multi-disciplinary teams as part of a fast-paced agile process
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, send us your CV, Github repo or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org