At Hello Iconic we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in pursuing a career in Marketing, Communication, Sales, and related fields.
The selected candidate will be joining our multi-disciplinary team. Our team works in several user-facing digital applications for a variety of different platforms such as mobile, web, TV, and others with special expertise on the Media and Entertainment business with clients such as ABC, Freeform, and Neil Young. Most of your work will be focused on supporting the business development and sales strategy of the company.
- Plan and program social media communications
- Support team on coordinating marketing activities and initiatives.
- Analyzing marketing and social media data to inform and update marketing strategies
- Assist in drafting inbound campaigns, presentations, reference material, and other documents
- Working closely with members of different teams to implement the sales and growth strategy
- Pursuit of a college degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications/Public Relations/Business or related major
- Proficiency in any major word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Drive, or Apple Numbers, Pages, and Keynote.
- High communication skills is a plus
- We value team members that are fast learners and eager to learn about new technologies and methods as projects and new challenges get assigned
- Location: Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Position: Full-Time
- We celebrate diversity. We strongly encourage all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- We have created a great workspace for our team where we encourage collaboration with your peers, however, there is also a large component of remote communication with teams and client counterparts. All of our communications take place via internet/cloud tools such as Slack, Zoom, Dropbox, Github, JIRA, Google Drive.
- Develop consumer-based products targeting millions of users
- Work with iconic global brands. We are currently working with some of the most important TV entertainment brands in the world, large international clients and series-A funded startups in our core industries of Video / Audio Streaming, FinTech, HealthTech, EdTech, and Blockchain. Some of our current and past clients include The Walt Disney Company, NBC Universal, Neil Young, Netflix, University of Maryland Global Campus, Massachusetts General Hospital and much more.
- Great and balanced work environment https://www.instagram.com/hello.iconic/
- Work with some of the most talented, dedicated, and creative professionals in the area.
- Competitive salary with clear growth and career paths.
- Training and international conferences annual budget availability.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.
- Contract according to Honduran laws.
- Private medical insurance.
- Half scholarship for English training (if needed).
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, send us your CV, Github repo or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org